I am using the template as a one product offering. We rent out a holiday van which will include additional costs and discounts based on the number of days they are renting the van for.
I would also like to add additional costs to the rental, so that the checkout adds the costs to the basket value.
Currently I do not see any prices for the “autos” within any fields, and I can’t seem to locate the additional features.
That worked and now I can see the checkout.
However my other question hasn’t been answered.
- How do I assign additional addons to the cost?
- How do I set a sale price based on specific dates, for example, 20% off bookings over 7 days.
1.Unfortunately, I don’t understand what you want .
2. Autos – Booking – Сreate discount for cars
My time zone UTC+3 , please keep this in mind when you are waiting for a response .
I would like to add additional customisations to the rental.
- Safety Kits
- Damage Insurance.
With regards to the discounts on cards:
- Can I setup discounts for multi day bookings? (discounts on 7 day and 14 day bookings)
- Can I charge additional amounts for “peak” periods.
Thanks for your help Alex
Assigning prices and discounts to a rental
This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)